While I'm fairly confident that my love + fascination with color started at conception, there are several life events that lead to refinements and breakthroughs for honing my gifts:
- All of my childhood memories involve color in some way. My first memory is of my older brother throwing a cup of red Kool-Aid onto my mom's white curtains. I was 18 months old.
- When I was about four I very enthusiastically interrupted Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma's house to report that the blue water in the toilet turned green after I peed! This is a very distinct memory, I was deeply fascinated by this magical color change.
- In high school, when I wasn't busy painting murals in art class and designing the school yearbook, I did makeup. Apparently my classmates were impressed by my rainbow colored eyelids, because they happily lined-up to let me paint their faces.
- After so many years focused on creating colorful art, I obtained degrees in both interior design + architecture.
- I spent the last 10 years designing homes throughout the Bay Area, refining my knowledge of color theory and learning about the effects of light and texture with color.
- From 2012-2014 I created a series of color study paintings, several of which ended up in local art shows.
- In 2015 I finally connected the dots I've been collecting all these years and created a life + business around my love + fascination with color ❤
Want to know more about what color can do for you?
Questions, collaboration ideas, general friendliness, use the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org